The School Advisory Council is established to plan for the present and future operation of the school, to manage all finances associated with the school and the auspice of CEWA, and to work cooperatively with the Principal with respect to school policy that has any financial implications.
The School Advisory Council comprises the Principal and Parish Priest (ex officio members), Both Assistant Principals, four elected persons from the school community, one person nominated by the Parents and Friends Association (P&F), one person nominated by the Parish Council, and as many as two persons appointed by the community.
- The School Advisory Council meets each term and the dates are set on the school calendar. Meetings commence at 5:00pm and are held in the school staff room.
- The Annual Community Meeting is held in November each year.
The School Advisory Council members are:
- Chair: Mrs Mel Boschin
- Co Vice Chair: Mr Bradley Hyde
- Secretary: Mr Andrew Keane
- Treasurer: Mrs Krystina Stropek
- Priest: Fr Darek
- Parish Rep: Mr Andrew Keane
- P&F Rep: Mrs Katie Canzirri
- Principal: Mr Sam Fontaine
- Staff Representatives (Assistant Principals): Mr Fintan Archer & Mrs Alison Campbell