The School Board is established to plan for the present and future operation of the school, to manage all finances associated with the school and to advise the Principal with respect to school policy that has any financial implications.
The School Board comprises of the Principal and Parish Priest (ex officio members), four elected persons from the school community, one person nominated by the Parents and Friends Association (P&F) and as many as two persons appointed by the community.
- The School Board meets on the third Wednesday of each month
- For the 2020 School Year the school board members are:
- Sam Fontaine (Principal)
- Warren Smith / Karen Young (Assistant Principal)
- Fintan Archer (Assistant Principal)
- Gwen Carroll (Chairperson)
- Jennifer Lynch (Vice Chairperson)
- Aideen Pelc (Treasurer)
- Jo Zanoli (Secretary)
- Stuart Pestana (General Member)
- Glenn Barrie (General Member)
- Kurt Graham (General Member)
- Bradley Hyde (General Member)
- Mel Boschin (P & F Representative)
- Fr Dariusz Basiaga SDS (Parish Priest)
- Adele Baker (Parish Representative)
The Annual Community Meeting is held in November each year.